Tuesday, August 28, 2012

iPhone rewind

Here's a quick post of the last few weeks with pictures from my iPhone.

Hudson has finally learned how to blow bubbles. He will put his face in the water and gets so proud.


His splashes are getting so big I end up pretty wet by the end of bath time.


One Sunday after church, we went to Schlotzsky's for lunch. They only had 1 high chair (which was already being used) so Hudson sat in a booster seat for the first time. He did great!


John gave me hydrangeas (my favorite) for our anniversary and they lasted for almost 3 weeks! 


My drink of choice at Starbucks while I'm pregnant is an unsweet passion tea lemonade. Hudson is a huge fan too.


Playing with his BFF after his bath one night. 


He's a big fan of boats. He calls them "bot" and sometimes "bopt"


John went fishing a couple of weeks ago and caught a ton of black drum and flounder. Our freezer is nice and stocked.


We dropped lunch off to John one day at church and during the less than 5 minute drive home Hudson fell asleep. Thankfully, we made the car seat to crib transition successfully and he took a 3 hour nap!


One of Hudson's birthday presents was this whacky ball toy. He loves to "smash" the balls. I'll say, "smash smash" and he will try to say it by saying, "nash nash."


I started drinking coffee last week. When I'm not pregnant, I have about 2 cups of coffee every morning. But when I'm pregnant I try to stay away from caffeine. Last week I couldn't do it anymore. Without the coffee I was needing a nap everyday. Now, I can make it through the day and get done things I need to do.


Hudson has his 4 top teeth, 4 bottom, and 4 molars but last week for some reason, he was going to town on Sophie. He hasn't chewed on her in 6 months!


That same day, finger sucking during the day. He only does this when he's getting tired before he goes down for a nap or bedtime. And in his sleep.


To celebrate not having gestational diabetes, I had an afternoon snack of red velvet cookies. 


Just throwing all of the books and toys from his room, out into the hallway. 


I heard screaming in the laundry room the other morning and went in to see this. (notice how there isn't much at all on our bottom shelves...Hudson likes to throw it all on the floor so we keep them empty now.



Alright, that's it for now. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh that little one! Getting into everything! Bath time is an adventure with Cooper. He splashes to the point I usually have to fuss at him because he is getting the walls wet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs