Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Emma :: 10 months old

Emma James,

You are 10 months old! Again, I can't believe you are almost 1. This has been the fastest 10 months of my life but I have loved every second of it. You have such a fun and sweet personality!

You went totally straight faced when I took your picture this month. Ha! None of my normal tricks to get you smile worked. 


You are EVERYWHERE! You are such a fast crawler and you are at the getting into anything and everything phase. It's also the put everything in your mouth phase which is really one of my least favorite phases. 


You still only have 2 teeth! WHERE in the world are the other teeth?? I think Hudson had 5 or 6 at this age. Oh well...they'll come. You've become anti-bow which makes me SO sad. The second I put a bow/headband on your head you immediately pull it off. I don't know how to stop you from doing this. You look so precious with a bow but for now it's just not part of your daily accessories anymore. Maybe once you get more hair you will leave them in better? We'll see. 


You are pulling up on everything and cruising on furniture. You move from one piece of furniture to the next and will even let go for a few seconds. That's actually how you got that little bruise under your left eye. You let go and fell forward on the table. :( You are nowhere close to walking and I'm so ok with that.


You are pretty attached to me right now. When you're fussy, I'm usually the only person who can hold you to calm you down. Which is not really that fun. You sure do love your daddy though. Y'all already have such a sweet relationship that I know will only get stronger. 


You are still on pretty much the same schedule as last month. You go to bed around 7:00 and wake up between 6:30-7:00. You nurse at 7, 11, 3, and 7 and eat solids for your 3 meals. You nap from 9-10 and 1-3ish. You eat what we do and really don't have any restrictions anymore. You've had chocolate, nuts, and eggs already. Hudson was almost 18 months before he had chocolate and nuts! At your 9 month check up your doctor said that we could go ahead and start giving you anything now. You love food! Fruits are your favorite but you will eat just about anything we put in front of you.


You sleep with 2 lovies at night and it's just the sweetest thing. You also sleep with about a dozen pacis but that's just so you can find one easily. :) You have become attached to your lovies much quicker than Hudson did. 


Emma James, we love you so much. We can't wait to watch you continue to grow and learn! Happy 10 months sweet girl!

Love,
Mommy

::10 month stats::
weight: 19 pounds
height: 28 inches
eating: nursing at 7, 11, 3, 7. meals at 8, 12, 6
clothes: some 3-6 months still fit, 6 months, 9 months, 6-12 months
diaper: size 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs