Wednesday, August 28, 2013

John's 30th birthday!

ICYMI, I'm not giving up on blogging. I'm going back to June and posting about all the things that happened this summer. Hang in there with me as I get all caught up.

Our first Sunday at our new church here was also John's 30th birthday. After church we went over to John's boss's house for lunch and they had a delicious strawberry cake for dessert. 


It was a perfect way to celebrate my man's birthday and first Sunday here. The night before we had a celebration for him with our friends Eric and Brittany but I totally failed to take any pictures that night. I guess that's what happens when you become a bad blogger.


I am so thankful for this man! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs