Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Last Visit to McKinney

I'm going to try to finish getting caught up on all these posts. Blogging is so important to me. It's how I document our lives and remember what we did. I've gotten out of the habit of doing it and I know I will regret it if I don't continue. 

So...these pictures are from June. We had just moved from Victoria and we were visiting my family in McKinney before we made our drive to Birmingham. 

Hudson loves this little house that was mine as a kid. 


Sweet Emma fell asleep on Uncle Mark.


Playing at the beach club.


Lunch at Chick fil A


One of many trips to the park.



Lunch with PJ...he was excited about popcorn shrimp!


Emma is always happy when there is food involved.

A date night with my man. Dinner on the patio at Gloria's


Followed by gelato at Paciugo.


Another lunch with PJ on the square.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs