Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hudson goes to camp!

ICYMI, I'm not giving up on blogging. I'm going back to June and posting about all the things that happened this summer. Hang in there with me as I get all caught up.

The day school that Hudson will start attending next week had a little day camp this summer that Hudson attended. He was so excited about wearing his backpack and going to camp!


And of course a big truck drove by as we were taking pictures. 


After the week was over they emailed me a few pictures of the week. I am so thankful to have these! Hudson loves this big stroller.






The day camp was Monday - Thursday and he had the best time! It was also a great time for me to get a lot of unpacking done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs