Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Well hey there!

I do this every once in a while. Life gets busy, blogging gets put on the back burner, and then the thought of trying to catch up is incredibly daunting.

But this blog is my way of documenting our lives and the fun (and boring) things we do. So I'll begin catching up soon.

A couple weeks ago we made a big trip to Texas. I call it a big trip because the kids and I drove and were there for about 5 days and then John flew in. We celebrated my brother and Betsy at their beautiful wedding, John flew back to Alabama and the kids and I drove to Austin, then to Victoria for another week. So we were gone for almost 2 full weeks and it was so fun but also exhausting. But aren't the most fun things sometimes the most exhausting?

We've been back for almost 2 weeks and this week I finally feel like things are back to normal and I'm not trying to catch up on stuff anymore. Just trying to stay caught up with daily stuff now.

So be expecting lots of posts in the next few days. I know my family is happy about this. :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs