Wednesday, April 16, 2014

#woodslifeeveryday2014 week 15


Day 99: Dallas Patriots hat, new swimsuit, fit flops on the wrong feet (and like 12 sizes too big.)


Day 100: These two are the sweetest siblings I could have asked for for my little loves. And they're such a mess! Life is definitely not boring with them.


Day 101: Rehearsal dinner! So excited for Mark and Betsy. Also, getting a decent family picture these days is pretty much impossible.


Day 102: My baby brother is MARRIED!!!!


Day 103: Sweet littles tuckered out after a long wedding weekend.


Day 104: Bowling at Susu's house!


Day 105: Such a great morning at the Thinkery! This huge light bright was so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs