Wednesday, April 23, 2014

#woodslifeeveryday2014 week 16


Day 106: Three extremely sleepy toddlers = an amazing day with old friends. So thankful.


Day 107: It has been an amazing 2 weeks but we are exhausted and so ready to go home tomorrow. We have loved seeing family and friends and feel so blessed.


Day 108: This is the only picture I took today. It was the longest day of travel ever. I drove from South Texas to Birmingham by myself with the kids...15 hours in the car. So happy to be home with my husband and have all 4 of us under the same roof again.


Day 109: We had so much fun this morning at the Easter egg hung! Hudson and Emma LOVED the Easter bunny. (Emma's face is an excited face...not terrified like it looks.)


Day 110: Happy Easter! He is RISEN!


Day 111: Ever since we moved Hudson's train table to the sun room he has played with it constantly.


Day 112: Today turned into a beautiful evening. A the park with my sweet family. A perfect way to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs