Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hudson Meets Santa

Today we took Hudson to meet Santa for the first time. Growing up we always went to go see the "Real" Santa at NorthPark Mall in Dallas. I would LOVE to be able to take Hudson to see him someday but it's a little to far from South Texas just to see Santa. The Santa in Sugar Land is pretty great though and he was very nice. (He told John he's form Baltimore, MD!!!)

Santa waved at me while I was getting my camera settings ready. I sort of felt like Buddy the elf...."SANTA! I know him!!"


 Hudson has a thing for men with beards. I think it's because all of the men in our church grow out their facial hair for the Christmas pageant. 



These pictures are pretty darn cute but I was sort of hoping for a screaming child picture. Those are just so precious. 




Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs