Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tilapia with Mustard Chive Sauce


It's been a while since I shared a recipe but this one is too good, easy and fast not to post! This recipe is from Giada De Laurentiis but I made a few changes. Here is the recipe the way I made it. We LOVED this.

4 tilapia fillets
Extra-virgin olive oil
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
2 teaspoons agave nectar
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon course grain Dijon mustard
1/4 cup lemon juice (from 1 large lemon)
2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper

For the fish: Preheat a broiler. Spray a small baking sheet or glass baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.

Drizzle the tilapia fillets on both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the fillets in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and broil until cooked through and the flesh flakes easily with a fork, about 6 to 8 minutes.

For the sauce: In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, agave nectar, mustards, lemon juice and chives. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking the other day that I really missed your recipe postings. This looks really good ... I think I'll try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to make this sometime this week. How do you cook your little red potatoes, because those look good too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs