Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Catch Up....or a completely random post

Wow...where in the world has the time gone? It's already December 6 and it's been over a week since I've blogged and that really wasn't much.

Hudson will be 6 months old on Saturday...how the HECK did that happen?!?!?! I mean we are halfway to his 1st birthday. I'm halfway to my goal of breastfeeding for 1 year. I've been a mom for half a year! This blows my mind.


Hudson is such a busy little guy and he's not even crawling yet. He seems so close but I know that doesn't really mean much. He loves climbing all over us and he's constantly moving, kicking, waving his arms and talking. He's just so much fun!


One day last week we went to eat at a local soul food (fried chicken, collard greens, sweet potatoes, corn, corn bread, etc.) restaurant that John absolutely loves. Hudson had his first taste of food there. Sweet potatoes complete with cinnamon, sugar and butter. Of course he loved them. The next day we gave him rice cereal for the first time. We are sort of backwards. :)


Saturday we were cheering on our Baylor Bears as we beat Texas! This year has been such a FUN football season for us. We totally deserve it after so many years being known as a horrible team.


My sweet boy asleep at lunch after church this Sunday. I love when he's asleep while I'm holding him. It happens so rarely now.

We've been living life like crazy lately. John is in full Christmas pageant mode this week. He's had 1 performance last night and 10 more to go. Yes, 11 total performances this week. To say that he's busy is an understatement.

We got Christmas lights put on the house this weekend. Last night we FINALLY decorated our Christmas tree. And Hudson is just out of control cute. Actually as I type this post I'm listening to him on his monitor talking away when he should be napping. He's Baby Jesus tonight. Yes, an 18 pound almost 6 month old Baby Jesus. I think that they will just have him crawl into the manger. That's what you get when your dad's the Music & Worship Pastor.

This morning Hudson and I went shopping and lunch with a couple friends. Hudson had so much fun flirting with the people in Sephora.

Saturday Hudson and John went to Gonzales to meet his mom halfway with some sound equipment that she picked up at Guitar Center in Austin. He took Hudson because I had a photo shoot with a new friend and her family that just moved here. It was SO much fun. Here's a little look...



Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I love that first picture of hudson. Too cute!!

    And I agree....it's COMPLETELY NUTS that our babies are almost 6 months.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs