Monday, October 29, 2012

all aboard!

John's dad and stepmom gave Hudson a Thomas train set for the backyard. John decided to set it up for Hudson last Friday (the day I went into labor). 


Hudson was having fun "helping" John set it up. 


I loved watching Hudson really try to help. He obviously couldn't actually help but he tried to do what John did and it was the sweetest thing.


While the battery charged for the train, John pushed Hudson for his first ride. 


He wasn't sure what to think at first but he loved it!


I know this will be a toy that Hudson will enjoy as he gets older too. The best kind of toys!


Later that night after Hudson was in bed I started having contractions. More on that later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs