Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from my 2 little pumpkins!


Trying to get a picture of a 16 month old and an 11 day old newborn isn't the easiest thing. 


I'm just happy that he didn't try to poke her eyes out or rip her hat off. 


And yes, these are their "costumes" this year. I thought I would be crazy pregnant on Halloween and the thought of going to our church's fall festival alone with Hudson (since John has to "work" at it) did not sound like fun to me. Then Emma decided she wanted to be here to celebrate Halloween with us so  I'm a Halloween Scrooge this year. That's okay though...they won't remember it and I'm already thinking of their adorable costumes for next year! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh the way he is looking at her. To funny.. My kids didn't dress up this year. Nikolas wasn't feeling it and the others had no desire. No big deal to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs