Friday, October 5, 2012

hi friday!

We are a week into October and exactly 4 weeks from today we will be meeting our sweet baby girl. What?!?! That is absolutely mind blowing. I can't believe we are 4 weeks from having 2 kids.

I would have shared a lot more on the blog this week, but my iPhoto library is not working. Super bummer. John is going to work on it this weekend so {fingers crossed} hopefully I'll be able to share some of the pictures of what we've been up to.

I can say that Emma's room will be ready by next weekend! My goal is to have her room finished, my bags packed, and baby stuff out of the attic by the time I'm 37 weeks which gives us another week and a half. Totally doable in my book!

I have already started freezing meals for after Emma is born. I've made PW's chicken spaghetti and lasagna and Blue Eyed Bride's bow tie fiesta. I never got to do this with Hudson because of that whole bed rest and swelling thing. I would like to get about 4 or 5 more meals in the freezer before Emma gets here. That's 1-2 a week which I think I can definitely get done.

Hudson has been so incredibly sweet lately. I'm trying to soak up as much of him being an only child as I can these last few weeks. He loves giving kisses right now. They are totally open mouth and with a little tongue but they are the sweetest. He also loves patting my belly when we ask where the baby is.

I've started swelling a little which I think is normal at this point. Plus it goes away. It did not go away with Hudson.

Have a great weekend y'all!


2 comments:

  1. I know I'm not the pregnant one, but your pregnancy has flown by! I can't believe in less than a month sweet Emma will be here! Eek!

    Great job on getting everything done before she gets here!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hard to believe that Miss Emma will be here in four weeks, I'm sure.. :)

    Glad the swelling is going away and you are able to get meals froze before hand. :)

    Hope John is able to get the program working for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs