Sunday, October 7, 2012

water hose fun!

my iPhoto is working again thanks to my awesome husband! I'm SO thankful because if I had lost those pictures I would have been devastated. And before anyone says anything, my entire iPhoto library was already stored on an external hard drive because it was too large for my computer. I just hadn't hadn't had a chance to back up the external hard drive yet. But it is now all backed up. So no worries. :)

So last weekend was very low key. On Saturday we had a gorgeous day outside and after we finished watering flowers Hudson got to play with the water hose. He LOVED it. Ha! There were too many cute pictures so I had to make some collages. I'll let his expressions speak for themselves. 






2 comments:

  1. Glad John got it working again.


    LOVE these photo's!! To funny.. Great memories..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are to die for!! I love all of his different little faces!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs