Thursday, October 9, 2014

McKinney Visit!

At the beginning of October, the kids and I loaded up the big 'ol Yukon and headed west to Texas. We left Birmingham about 5:45 am and the kids did awesome in the car! I was a proud mama!


We made really great time and they kept themselves entertained with the iPad, movies, books, and songs.


We got to my mom's house about 5 that evening and all of my family was there for dinner. 


Emma LOVES her Uncle Mark.


The girls...love them.


The next morning Hudson got to help Lady make pumpkin pancakes.


We loaded up and went to the American Girl store and Emma got to pick out a Bitty Baby doll for her birthday. She also got a wagon and high chair for her baby. 


We went to Storebriar after the American Girl store and the kids loved the Lego Store and the carousel.


That night we met my dad for dinner at Brio.



And across the street PF Changs painted their giant horse pink for breast cancer awareness month. They thought it was the coolest thing ever.


Thursday morning we took the kids and met Whitney and Lincoln at the Dallas Arboretum. 


They have an amazing pumpkin village and it was so much fun. Unfortunately I was CRAZY allergic to Dallas and was suffering so bad! ha! But we still had so much fun.


Can you spot Emma? hahaha!


Trying to get 2 toddlers to stop and smile is pretty much impossible.









This was Emma's favorite.



Nailed it.



Lady's face...OVER IT. hahahaha!


The next day, I went out with my girlfriends (more on that in another post) and my parents took the kids to this awesome indoor park.


They had so much fun.




Loving on PJ and Lincoln.



Checking out PJ's new convertible.



Friday night Hudson got to go to PJ's for a guys night. He had so much fun on his adventure with PJ.


Saturday my parents took them to the Dallas Aquarium. They both fell asleep in the car that morning on the way there! This never happens anymore which means...my parents successfully wore these guys out! ha!




Sunday evening we went over to my dad's for dinner and to hang out.


We had the best trip to Dallas. On our way home we stopped for lunch in Bovina, Mississippi and had the best home cooked meal. So delicious. Hudson loved his completely made from scratch banana pudding.


and Emma loved all the food. :)



It was a great trip. Loved all the time with my family and my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs