Thursday, January 8, 2015

#woodslifeeveryday2015 week 1

Here we go again! I am excited to be doing this again. I meant to post this earlier today, but here is what our day looked like. Let me rewind a little by saying last nigh when we went to bed, we had all of our faucets dripping. It's only 3 (super small house) but still. When I woke up this morning the only one still running was the kitchen. And only the cold worked. So I skipped my shower and just got ready. I subbed at the kids' school today, and thankfully when we got home around 1:30 all of the faucets were working with both hot and cold water. Hallelujah! Anyway, I was tired this afternoon and all I managed to accomplish was prepping dinner. So now I'm on the couch about to fall asleep, but determined to post this because I don't want to fall behind on blogging again only 1 week in to 2015. ha!


Day 1: Last night was so much fun but I'm so excited to have a lazy day at home with these 2 and their daddy. Happy New Year!


Day 2: I just put a diaper back on Emma. Either she's not ready or her strong willed personality won. Either way, I'm not one for forcing potty training and making it a battle. She only had 2 accidents yesterday and has had at least 8 today and it's not even noon. She started screaming every time I'd put her on the potty. Not worth it. We will try again in a few months. We are both happier now. Also, poor Oliver. 


Day 3: Hudson just told me they're making carrot and french fry soup (bleh!) in the car on their way to go swimming at the Homewood Pool. ha!


Day 4: He walked up to me, kissed my head, then asked me to help him put his undies on. I've never been asked to help someone put underwear on so sweetly before. :)


Day 5: Hudson is a pro at this jumpy thing. Emma is still figuring it out. Tonight he was trying to teach her how to do it and it was so precious. "Stand on the red part, Emma. Now pull up tight and jump!" She got a couple jumps in and he ran up to her and gave her a big hug and said, "Great job, Emma!" #heartmelted


Day 6: We LOVED getting to see Lori and Eddie (not pictured) in Birmingham! Thankful for our Victoria friends. 


Day 7: This is our "oh my goodness it's going to be 10 degrees tomorrow" face! #doyouwanttobuildasnowman #whereisthesnow

sidebar: it was 8 degrees when I woke up. And it only got up to 30 degrees today. Thankfully tomorrow will be a high of 38. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs