Wednesday, January 28, 2015

2015 Goals {January update}

I decided that this year I would pop in occasionally, maybe at the end of every month, to update y'all (like you even care...ha!) on how my 2015 goals/resolutions are going. So far I've kept everything. Woohoo!

One of my goals was to read 2 books a month. The first book I read was Gone Girl and it was so good. So messed up, but so good. Once I actually had time to get into this book I couldn't put it down.


I'm currently finishing up It Was Me All Along. This is written by Andie Mitchell who is a popular food blogger. She wrote this memoir about her struggles with food and her weight. It is so inspiring, heartbreaking, and honest. I've loved this book.


Up next will be The Husband's Secret and The Girl on the Train. I've heard great things about both of these and I'm excited to read them. 


In the weight loss category...things are coming along slower than I would like, but I'm still losing weight so I can't complain. I'm down 6 pounds this month. I was hoping to lose 10 in January so that didn't happen but I'm still happy with what I did.


I don't want to post too many food/workout selfies (haha!) but I'll share a little every once in a while. This is a typical lunch for me. 2 ounces of Boar's Head honey maple turkey, 1 Laughing Cow cheese wedge, cucumber, and garlic salt on a sandwich thin or this thing I found in the deli area which is only 80 calories. Plus a bowl of berries. Yummy and filling.

Oh...and my nails have been painted every day. :)

Alright, 1 month down...11 to go!!! If you have any book or meal suggestions, please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs