Thursday, January 15, 2015

#woodslifeeveryday2015 week 2


Day 8: Today's cold weather pre-dinner activity is brought to you by Play-doh. Tonight I'm thankful for the big pot of chicken tortilla soup simmering on the stove and the fact that we have water. Our pipes froze last night and we woke up to only cold water in the kitchen and no water at all in the bathroom. Stay warm, y'all!


Day 9: This WILD girl of mine is getting her adenoids removed and tubes put in next Friday! You wouldn't know it by the way she acted at the doctor today, but she has not been herself for the last few months. I'm looking forward to having my girl back! The doctor said her ears could not be any worse. I can't imagine how good she is going to feel after being so uncomfortable for so long.


Day 10: Crazy eyes!


Day 11: It's been a relaxing Sunday afternoon with these 2. We've jumped, played trains, read books, and built Zoob things. And now a little Daniel Tiger before dinner.


Day 12: I always love subbing at the kids' school but when I get to be in one of their classes it's even more fun! Today I was in Hudson's class and he is "bee of the week" (last time I subbed in his class he was bee of the week too!!) so he got to bring a show & tell. He chose to bring a train and was so sweet telling his friends all about Luke. He also invited them all over to play trains. Love his sweet heart.


Day 13: John recently did something to our Apple TV (so technical, I know) so that both of our Instagram accounts are now the screen saver. The kids (and John & I) love watching all of our memories scroll through.


Day 14: Today was a good day. Nothing great happened but the kids played well together and were happy. But I am so over this cold weather. I need to go play outside with my kids. In the meantime, I'll be reading this and watching my kids play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs