Friday, January 2, 2015

Friday Favorites :: New Year's Edition!

Happy New Year, y'all! I hope everyone's 2015 has been off to a great start. First, I want to say thank you to all of the sweet words from everyone on my I did it post. That's why I love social media. There is so much encouragement from other women and it does my heart good. xo

2015 has started off great for our little family. Here are some of my favorite moments from New Year's Eve and Day with my family! I'm linking up with Erika, Andrea, and Narci for Friday Favorites!



We did something a little different this year for New Year's Eve. We usually stay home but this year we were invited to The Club with some friends and it was so much fun! One of my FAVORITE New Year's Eves!

The view from The Club is incredible! It overlooks all of downtown Birmingham. So beautiful! It was also crazy cold and my teeth were chattering like crazy. ha! 


We had such a fun night ringing in the new year with Eric and Brittany. We are so thankful for these sweet friends who are like family!


 One of my FAVORITE things about Birmingham is the small mountains/huge hills it has. It is such a  beautiful city! It is one of the things that surprised me most when we came here and has been one of my favorite things about this city. I love it here!


There were several rooms with different bands but we spent most of our time in here...the band was amazing and we had so much fun dancing all night long.


And when our husbands decided they needed a break....we danced without them! 


Midnight! 2015! It was so fun with the balloons dropping! 


As much fun as NYE was, my FAVORITE day was New Year's Day with these 2 and their daddy. We had a relaxing day and they loved their new hat and crown. ha!






Little known fact about me...my FAVORITE decade is the 1960s. I took a humanities class in high school and learned all about the 60s and since then have loved every part of it. I'm fascinated by the Kennedy family and love The Beatles. I love learning everything from the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis to Civil Rights to the Space Race. I'm a huge dork, I know. ha!


My FAVORITE little girl decided that yesterday was the day we would start potty training! She would not leave her diaper on and kept asking to go on the potty so we decided to give it a shot. She did great yesterday and only had a couple accidents all day long. Today has been a little more difficult but she's still doing great. I'm so proud of her!


Happy Friday, friends! xo

2 comments:

  1. Your NYE looked like so much fun! Also, you look so pretty in all those pics!

    Happy New Year to the Woods Family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked GORGEOUS on NYE!!! So fun!!! Thanks so much for linking up, girly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs