Thursday, December 20, 2012

more from thanksgiving 2012

I found a few pictures on my phone that I forgot to include in my Thanksgiving recap. Had to get them on the blog. :)

This year was my first time to do the turkey myself. I used PW's turkey brine and it turned out amazing!


Our HEB didn't have any brining bags and we didn't have a pot big enough for the turkey with all the brine so I asked John to bring home the biggest pot the church had. He brought a couple options. This one was insanely huge!


The pot we ended up using. This bird brined for 20 hours!


My sweet boys watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.


An after dinner walk/run.


John and Lady chased Hudson while Susu and I stayed with Emma.


The 3 people I am most thankful for this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs