Wednesday, December 19, 2012

baby in a stocking?

A couple weeks ago I took pictures for a friend of mine. Her precious little Rix was born 2 1/2 weeks before Emma. While he was having wardrobe changes I snapped a few of Emma. I wanted to get some of Hudson too but that just didn't happen.





Last year we stuck Hudson in a pumpkin for his first Halloween. This year...Emma in a stocking for her first Christmas. It didn't go exactly like I planned. She looks like a Christmas Little Mermaid. An angry one.




Again, please don't call CPS on us. 

1 comment:

  1. You always come up with the best pictures. And sure, your little girl looks like a mermaid in the stocking, but at least she's a super cute mermaid!

    p.s. I added you to the "blogs I stalk" on my homepage. congrats. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs