Saturday, December 15, 2012

horses and hayrides and s'mores, oh my!

Today we went to Hudson and Emma's friend Bella's 4th birthday party. 

Hudson got to roast a marshmallow for the first time...


He played with the birthday girl, Bella...


Sucked down a juice box...


He rode a pony for the first time...



A sure sign he's tired...


He hit a piñata and got to eat a sucker...


While we were there a mama goat had 2 babies...they were literally about 2 minutes old!


Hudson (and technically Emma too) went on his first hayride...


We saw Lucy the Camel...


He had a glow stick to use as the sun went down...


Emma hung out with me the whole time in the Bjorn and slept the entire almost 3 hours we were out there. She did great! And Hudson may have had 3 suckers! It was such a fun birthday party and we are hoping he sleeps late tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. How fun!!

    Baby goats are so cute. In high school I use to show and raise them. I quickly left that life behind. ;)

    Hudson looks like a pro riding that horse.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs