Thursday, December 6, 2012

morning at the park

Opps...didn't mean to go this long without blogging! It's been almost 2 weeks but it's been a crazy couple of weeks. John is in the middle of preparing for our big Christmas celebration at church so I've been pretty much a single parent 90% of the time. I am so proud of what he's doing and can't wait to see it all come to fruition on Sunday!

Anyway, I'll get back into things with our day today. This morning I decided to pack up and head out to the park by myself with the kids. I had Emma in the stroller and pretty much just parked her and chased Hudson while keeping an eye on her. 


It didn't rain but we had a ton of fog this morning so all of the slides were wet so Hudson had a wet front and back side. (because he slides down the slide on his bottom and tummy.) He looked like he wet his pants.


He loves the swings but only for about 2 minutes tops. Then he's yelling and signing "all done."


I tried to get a picture with my sweet boy but he was too busy and wanted no part of it.


Emma stayed in her jams since it was a little chilly out. This girl is almost 7 weeks old and wearing a 3 month sleeper!! SLOW DOWN!


One of Hudson's favorite things is to go around throwing the gravel on the slides and then sliding down and knocking them off. 

I've decided this was way too easy not to be doing this a few times a week. It's such a fun (and FREE) outing that Hudson loves.

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun morning for you three. Even if Emma did nap. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs