Friday, September 27, 2013

five on friday!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

I'm linking up with Darci and the girls again for 5 on friday! Here's just a random mix of our week.

.:1:.
This picture of Emma cracks me up. She put a puzzle piece in the right spot and stuck her arms up in the air. She is by no means able to do puzzles yet, but the fact that she put a piece in the right spot and I got so excited made her pretty proud. Love my girl!


.:2:.
A couple days ago after grocery shopping we saw this cat behind our house. Hudson has never seen a cat in real life but he was SO THRILLED when he saw this cat. He chased him around for a while and when he tried to climb up on the fence Hudson laughed so hard. It was a fun 10 minutes even though I'm not a fan of cats. At all.


.:3:.
1 of my favorite fall things. Honeycrisp apples! I love them alone or for a special treat, dipped in a little peanut butter. So delicious!


.:4:.
And also these. I found this coffee at Target and combined with the sugar free pumpkin spice creamer...divine!


.:5:.
Yesterday was PJ day at school. Hudson LOVES school. He woke up yesterday knowing it was a school day and from the second he woke up (6:15) until school started (9:00) he was ready to go. Several people suggested getting in the car and taking a while to get to school. Good idea except our school is literally across the street from our house. So I loaded the kids up in the stroller and we went on a nice long walk before school. I think this might be my new plan for school days. Hudson is just WAY too excited to be at home. He was in timeout twice and had 2 spankings all before 8:00. 


Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs