Friday, September 6, 2013

sick

A couple weeks ago my sweet boy had a horrible fever virus. One minute he was totally fine and the next he had a 103 fever. 


We rushed him to the doctor because his temperature spiked so quickly. John is such a great dad. He came with us because he was so worried about his little boy. In this picture we were watching Mickey Mouse on the iPad in the dark in the exam room. Whatever the sick kid wants.


We did lots of laying around watching TV for a few days.



He broke my heart. Thankfully he only had the fever and no other symptoms (besides feeling bad and being fussy).


And sweet Emma was so ready to have her buddy back.


I'm so thankful that Emma stayed well and no one else ever got sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs