Wednesday, September 11, 2013

2 years old and 10 months old

On March 10, 2012 I found out that my 9 month old baby was going to be a big brother. It was a crazy mix of emotions that went through my head in those moments of seeing 2 pink lines. 


After some quick math in my head I realized they would be less than 18 months apart. I had no idea what to expect having 2 babies WAY under 2.


But God has a way of surprising us. It hasn't always been easy. But I've always been blessed by these two. And so thankful for each of them. 


Now that Emma is very mobile and almost 1, I love the age difference. It's 16 months to be exact. Hudson and Emma are quickly becoming best friends and I love watching them play together every day.


These 2 bring so much joy to my days. I cannot imagine my life without either one of them. While one is napping, you can often find the other at their door waiting on them to wake up. Their excitement when they see each other is like no other.


One of their favorite things to do is play in Emma's crib together. Not Hudson's. Neither of them enjoy playing in there. But Emma's crib is the perfect place for these two. I put lots of toys in there and they play, wrestle, and laugh. It melts my heart.


Life is busy. It's hard. But it's full of so much love, joy, laughter, and slobbery kisses and I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs