Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekend Update!

We had a great weekend! Here's what we did according to my iPhone.

Friday morning Hudson put on my sunglasses during breakfast. Little Elton John.


Friday afternoon we went with John to Camp Dawson which is about 45 minutes south of Birmingham. We went to help him set up for the Chapel Choir retreat on Saturday. I was setting up chairs and Hudson thought he would help. He only helped set up 1 chair but he did the whole thing himself!


Emma James loved the huge open room to crawl in. 


We drove around the property to set up the scavenger hunt to reveal the destination of the 2014 choir tour (Denver!). John was driving about 5 mph and Hudson got to help drive. He loved it!


That evening we stopped at Subway on our way home for a quick dinner.



We got back in town and had to run by Party City for something and I noticed a Krispy Kreme across the street. I had 6 points left for the day and a 5 point donut sounded like the perfect way to end the day. Hudson enjoyed a donut also. 


John had the retreat on Saturday, so we met Jen, JP, and Joc at Target to do a little shopping and then had lunch at CFA.


The cow came by and Hudson loved him.



JP and Jocelynn...not so much. :)


These 3 are quickly becoming sweet friends.


Hudson loves Jocelynn. 


Sunday I had nursery duty and got to be in Emma's class. While it was fun, I was also pretty useless because Emma is in the separation anxiety phase right now. She was constantly thinking I was going to leave and I could not put her down. Thankfully Cheerios are a favorite of hers so she had a few minutes of being happy.


Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. For a little while I had to request Not Kade's Class when I was on nursery duty. Now he's perfectly fine with sharing me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs