Wednesday, May 21, 2014

HUGE Texas Trip Part 3: Victoria

After our short visit in Austin, we went to Victoria to visit our old friends there. It was wonderful to be back and see so many familiar faces. 

Hudson, Emma, and Rix all played so well together. 


They were also so worn out from playing so hard together. ;)


Lots of mud pies were made.



And consumed. :)



We went to dinner at one of our favorite Mexican food restaurants with our good friends, the Ratliffs. I did a horrible job of taking pictures with all of our friends while we were in town. I'm so made at myself for that!



We also went up to the church office to visit everyone up there and I went out to dinner with some of the girls from my old bible study group. Again...kicking myself for not taking any pictures!!!

We headed back home to Birmingham on Good Friday. It was a LONG day but we made it. Hudson enjoyed hanging out in the driver's seat while I pumped gas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs