Friday, August 22, 2014

McWane Center!

Last week we went to the McWane Center with some friends. As soon as we got out of the car Hudson yelled, "Hey look at these trees! I love them!" I was laughing because he was already impressed. 


As soon as we got inside this little ball thing in the lobby kept their attention for about 15 minutes. 



We had so much fun exploring. They loved it!






They LOVED the sharks and stingrays. They never actually touched one but they kept their hands in the water the whole time and would get so excited when one would swim by.




It was such fun morning! I know we will be spending lots of time here and at the zoo after the pool closes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs