Wednesday, August 27, 2014

#woodslifeeveryday2014 week 34


Day 232: I blinked and this girl turned 22 months. I can't believe she is almost 2!


Day 233: Ice cream! They were not in the mood for pictures tonight.


Day 234: "This is my little doggie Oliver." "Easy boy, easy." "Oliver this is not the place for that!" 


Day 235: I got to spend a little one on one time with my boy today and it was so fun!


Day 236: "Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." Ephesians 4:2


Day 237: John and I just got home from parent orientation for he kids' preschool. This guy is SO EXCITED to go meet his teachers tomorrow!


Day 238: The kids met their teachers today! They were so excited and Emma threw the world's biggest fit when it was time to leave. Success? Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs