Wednesday, August 20, 2014

#woodslifeeveryday2014 week 33


Day 225: We had so much fun at the McWane Center this morning with our sweet friends!


Day 226: Popcorn and Super Why. 2 extremely happy campers.


Day 227: Operation stop sucking all the things begins now. They only use pacis or suck fingers in bed so we are close. We cut the tips off of all of Emma's pacis and Hudson's fingers have bandaids on them. (But I took them off before his nap because I was afraid he would choke on a bandaid. Any tips for finger suckers?!?!) Neither one looks thrilled but it only took Emma 5 minutes to fall asleep with her ineffective pacis!


Day 228: I'd say it was a good mail day for Hudson and me!


Day 229: Neighborhood watch!


Day 230: They're my favorite. 


Day 231: He's been doing this for a few months now but I'm still so proud. This usually happens unprompted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs