Thursday, August 21, 2014

Emma :: 22 months old

Emma James,

You are 22 months old! Somehow I blinked and you will be 2 in 2 short months. 


You are so much fun right now. You are loving all things girly. You ask for shoes and bows all day long and we change them all day long. You love your purse, necklaces, baby, and stroller. We also painted your nails for the first time and you were obsessed! 


You talk NONSTOP and all day long. Your sentences blow my mind. Hudson wasn't talking in sentences until well after he was 2 but you are a chatterbox! I love watching you have little conversations with Hudson and some of your words aren't totally clear and it's so funny to hear him try and correct you. Y'all play so well together. You also fight so well but that's to be expected. I love finding you two in your room playing together. It melts my heart!


Yesterday when I asked you if you wanted to go outside and take pictures, you enthusiastically yelled, "YES!" And then stood here saying "cheese" for about 3 minutes. That's forever in toddler talk! haha! Such a different experience from taking your picture last month. You would not stay in one spot or look at me. It amazes me how much things can change in a short month.


This past Sunday was promotion Sunday and you did so well going to a new class with new teachers. I was worried about how you would do because you had finally gotten used to and loved your old class and teachers. You surprised me sweet girl! I was so proud! You start preschool in less than 2 weeks and I know you will do great. I just can't believe you will be in the 2 year old class!!

I love you so much and I'm so thankful for you every single day. 

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs