Friday, October 24, 2008

Big Tex!

This past weekend John and I went to Dallas to spend some quality time with my parents. We had a wonderful weekend...complete with a trip to the State Fair on Saturday. We had so much fun spending time with my parents even though the State Fair didn't live up to our expectations..well, the corn dogs did!



I still don't know how this guy did this!

I'm sure my whole family will hate me for posting these pictures, but we did love the corny dogs!

And to show that I'm not just trying to embarrass my family, here is the world's worst picture of me ever.

Dad wanted a turkey leg. If my sis had been there she would have had one of these all to herself. Dad shared.

The man of the hour!!

Duh..everything is better in Texas!

Bees making honey.

Ok, so this is a massaging thing that my dad and John loved. Right now they are getting their hamstrings massaged...

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs