Friday, October 24, 2008

Baylor Swings..

I just had a guy call my office who works at Robbins Brothers (engagement ring store) in Dallas. He is selling a guy an engagement ring and wanted to know where the engagement swing was at Baylor! I told him the swing in front of Draper but to make sure I asked around the office. I didn't want to screw up this guy's engagement! Engagements are pretty important..especially to Baylor girls! And I didn't know this swing was starting to be know as the Engagement Swing!

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha! That is hilarious! Yes, I remember my junior year, this senior chi-o got engaged on one of the swings and he bought a plaque for it! Laura Lomax & Pete Robertson!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs