Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall in a Cup: Texas Style!

This morning while working out I was thinking about fall and how so many Texans claim fall as their favorite season. I guess it is because we are beyond thankful that the dog days of summer are finally behind us yielding only warm days only in the 80s. While I do love this time of year when I can put on a light coat in the morning if needed and at the same time enjoy a nice warm afternoon in some of the same clothes I could have worn during the summer months I do have to remind myself that Texas falls are very different than the fall season that those who live in New England experience.

Several people, myself included, have posted about their love affairs with the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks. While I am quite crazy about this fall drink, sometimes it's not exactly what I want on a warm fall afternoon in Texas when it is 85 degrees outside. My friend, Beth, has introduced me to the Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino and I must say...this is fall in a cup Texas Style! So, thank you Starbucks from your loyal Texan fall lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs