Thursday, October 23, 2008

Have You Ever?

Have you ever had a cop stop you only to complement something you did?? After work today I went over to Armstrong Browning Library for a Vespers service John was doing. After I parallel parked in front of Armstrong Browning a cop pulls up next to me and motions for me to roll down my window. I was playing scenarios through my head of what I did wrong and the only thing I could think of was maybe I was parked in a fire zone because with my fancy Staff/Faculty parking sticker I can park anywhere pretty much. Nope..he wanted to tell me that was the best parallel parking he'd ever seen. Ha! Thanks Baylor P.D.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs