Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Church Picnic

On Sunday we had our annual church picnic! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera but our good friend Candace had her's and took some pictures. We had a chili cook-off, my white chicken chili won 3rd place, the kids played in the creek, and then they had a pie-in-the-face with the pastor, youth pastor, and John (minister of music). It was $1 a pie and all the proceeds went to United Care. The kids had a blast with it. Especially Candace's son, Maddox. He's the cutie in the red shirt and John Deere boots! I had fun too apart from my allergies...couldn't stop sneezing and my left eye was pretty swollen, red and watery.

John waiting on another pie in the face.
Maddox's first pie...he was a little unsure about how to do it so he had some help.
Another kid getting John. (His nose was sore after this b/c they were hitting them pretty hard!)
One of the deacons coming in for a good one!
Maddox coming up behind John
Cutie, MaddoxThe finished product, John, Keith, and Eric

1 comment:

  1. I'm so disappointed that we weren't privy to "pieing" John. Perhaps that could be the next Supper Club theme. We can't wait for Friday night!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs