Thursday, October 9, 2008

Palinize Your Name!

*UPDATE: Leave a comment with your Palinized name!
Regardless of your political views we can all agree that Sarah Palin has some different extremely unusual names for her children. Track, Trig, Bristol, Willow, and Piper are not your average names that are heard everyday. However, it is fun to see what would happen if you were the child of Sarah Palin and she had her way with your name. My name is Timber Challenger Palin and John is Rankle Hiway Palin. Go here to Palinize your name! It's way too fun not to do!

6 comments:

  1. Wow. I'm Moose Roadster Palin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... I'm "Clamp Noodle Palin."

    Clamp? Isn't that some disease or something? ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chose the pink one with a bow. i got the email saying i get my name in extra times- ya know- but do all the extras go to the same choice? or do i divide those between choices of purses? just curious- b/c there's more than one i like! =) i like the green one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plop Hero Palin .

    no idea how they generated that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so funny! The name that was generated for me was "Geese Whalebone Palin". Absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am....Strangle Thicket Palin

    you betcha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs