Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Emma's 2 week check up

Emma had her 2 week check up today. My awesome sister is in town so she stayed home with Hudson while he napped and so just me and my sweet girl went to the doctor. 


I don't remember if they did this with Hudson when he was 2 weeks old, but we got there and they took us straight back to a room so we didn't have to wait in the germy waiting room. We did a little tummy time while we waited.


Emma got an A+ for her first check up! I was one proud mama. She has gained almost 2 pounds since we left the hospital and 1 1/2 pounds from her birth weight. She eats like a champ!!!


Her official stats at 2 weeks...

8 pounds 8 ounces (50th percentile)
20 1/4 inches (40th percentile)
14 1/2 inches head circumference (65th percentile)

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs