Sunday, November 18, 2012

Hudson's first haircut!

On Friday we took Hudson to get his first haircut. He was starting to look a little like Donald Trump.



The back was very long and starting to curl up when you played outside and got sweaty.


He sat in John's lap and ate a sucker and did great the entire time. He never cried and barely squirmed. 




We told her not to make it too short and she did a good job. 



I wish Victoria had a kid's haircut place but Super Cuts did the job.



I was proud of myself...no tears! I was much more excited to have his locks trimmed!

2 comments:

  1. The kids places aren't all they are cracked up to be. They are way overpriced and do the same job as a regular place. Pearson gets his haircut at a real barber shop and they have suckers there, so he does awesome. He just has a little bench that he sets over the handles of the chair to lift him up. It's nice beause I don't even have to hold him. Pearson has already had 3 haircuts and will probably be getting a 4th before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable!! I don't think it changed him to much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs