Tuesday, February 11, 2014

7 on 11?

So yesterday I had every intention of doing a 10 on 10 post since it's been so long since I'd done one. But I only took 7 pictures. Well, technically I took way more than 7 but that's because it's almost impossible to get a clear picture of my children these days. They're so fast and busy! So here's 7 pictures that I took on the 10th but I'm posting this on the 11th. :) This is also a pretty normal Monday for us so I decided to go ahead and document so I can remember later. 

The last few days have been so miserable for Emma (and all of those around her). She has been teething and she clearly does not have a high pain tolerance. Yesterday she woke up feeling so much better. Still not 100% but a HUGE difference. 


Hudson was enjoying a little applesauce after breakfast. And telling me all about what the Yo Gabba Gabba gang was doing.


I had a mountain of laundry I was working on yesterday morning. Mondays are my big laundry day even though I do loads throughout the week. A family of 4 goes through a lot of clothes!


Later in the morning we loaded up and went to Target. I needed a few things and Hudson was begging for a "take pop!" This makes everyone a little happier at Target.


On our way home we went by Zaxby's to grab lunch.


My little diva with her necklaces. She loves them!


On Monday nights we usually have our small group, but one of the couples couldn't make it so we went out to dinner with Eric and Brittany. It was a fun date night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs