Wednesday, February 12, 2014

#woodslifeeveryday2014 week 6

A pretty boring and normal week but sometimes those are the best ones!


Day 36: after naps I took the kids to go get cake pops at Starbucks. I am so over this cold weather and ready for my kids to be able to play outside again. They deserved a little treat that day.


Day 37: I had a mountain of laundry to do. She was trying to be helpful.


Day 38: it's homemade pizza night again! Hudson LOVES helping and I love having him in the kitchen with me. After our pizza we watched the Opening Ceremonies. 


Day 39: Y'all. Emma had been a beast the last 2 days. We had about 30 minutes of our happy Emma when we played outside. Then she was done and wanted inside. Then the beast came back. I hate HATE teething. Especially molars. 


Day 40: We were doing whatever it took to get her to eat that day. She was miserable and it was heart breaking. Thankful she ate 1 1/2 containers of yogurt from the best daddy ever. 


Day 41: they love Target thanks to "take pops" at Starbucks!


Day 42: she looked so big to me this day. Especially with her makeup brush, keys, and necklaces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs