Wednesday, February 5, 2014

#woodslifeeveryday2014 week 5

Here's week 5, folks! Find me on Instagram (lindsaywoods_) if you want to follow along!


Day 29: Oh no, we weren't going stir crazy at all during the crazy snow storm that hit the south last week.


Day 30: Hudson got to stay up late waiting on PJ to get here! He was so excited!


Day 31: having fun at the park with PJ! Emma wanted down so she could run. 


Day 32: checking out all the TVs at Best Buy!


Day 33: House Divided. Emma was cheering for the Broncos and Hudson was cheering for the Seahawks.


Day 34: the last few days Hudson has woken up grumpy from his naps. When I go into his room smiling I hear, "No cheese mama!" Ha!


Day 35: Her eyes melt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs