Wednesday, February 19, 2014

#woodslifeeveryday2014 week 7


Day 43: Waiting on the snow. Doing all the puzzles. Ready for spring.


Day 44: By this point, they were done with the snow! But the sled John built was a lot of fun!


Day 45: a Valentine's Day lunch with my favorite people followed by Yogurt Mountain for dessert. I love my valentines!


Day 46: It's amazing how many games you can play with sugar packets while you wait for dinner. Easy way to entertain a 2 year old!


Day 47: E&B came over for dinner and Hudson was so excited to have his BFF here.


Day 48: he'd been "paying letters" for over an hour!


Day 49: Emma was in the happiest mood! We were all thankful for the sunshine and warmer weather. Visiting daddy at work and taking a walk that morning put us all in great moods!

I can't believe we only have a little over a week left in February! This year is already flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs