Wednesday, February 26, 2014

#woodslifeeveryday2014 week 8

So...does anyone else feel like it should already be Friday? I don't know why but this week is so slow. Not in a bad way...it just doesn't feel like Wednesday. Anyway, here's what we were up to this week.


Day 50: Hudson was chasing Emma around the backyard with this rope yelling, "I gonna gatch you!"


Day 51: Emma James turned 16 months old today! Hudson was 16 months old when she was born. So crazy! 


Day 52: It was a beautiful day and we had a fun morning and lunch. I love these three so very much.


Day 53: my boys went to the zoo together today and had a blast!


Day 54: we had the Chapel Choir freshman and officers over for lunch after church today. It was so fun and Hudson and Emma loved all of the friends that came over.


Day 55: lemon pound cake with lemon glaze and candied lemons. {recipe coming soon!}


Day 56: this is the face she gave me when I started dancing while trying to cook dinner. ha!

Happy Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs