Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Valentine's Weekend {a little late!}

Well this post is just a little late! ha! In my defense, Hudson didn't celebrate Valentine's day at school until the 18th because of snow. ;)

Emma woke up demanding bows and her necklaces. One bow was not enough. Love her sassiness!


For lunch on Valentine's day we went out to eat and then got Yogurt Mountain for dessert. These 3 loved it.


We had a low key Valentine's night. John and I went out on a date the night before but our tradition for Valentine's day is to make homemade pizza after the kids go to bed. So before bed that night Hudson was having a grand time with stickers.


This year we made a white pizza. It was so delicious! I also think I've finally perfected our crust recipe. I have one more change I am going to make the next time and then I will post it. I've already posted it 2 times but this might really be the final one. :)

This pizza had italian sausage, mushrooms sautéed with fresh thyme and then marsala wine, fresh mozzarella, ricotta, garlic infused oil, and Italian herbs. SO GOOD!


And for dessert, I picked up a couple of these fruit tarts from Whole Foods. These are the best fruit tarts ever. 


For Hudson's valentines this year I saw this idea on Pinterest so I decided to recreate it. Super simple!


Hudson was so excited about going back to school that day and for his "valemimes" party. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs