Friday, February 28, 2014

Five on Friday

It's time for Five on Friday again! Here is a SUPER RANDOM post but all fun things!

[ONE]
Hudson has loved taking pictures this week. He will do something cute or sit down and say, "Mommy! Cheese a picture!" These are horrible of me but I just love the faces he's making.




[TWO]
Exactly 1 year ago today, John and I came to Birmingham for his first set of interviews at our church. I can't believe it has been a year since we made a secret trip (only our parents knew) and left our babies to go and see if God was calling us to a new place. I am so glad we listened. This is the very first picture I took in Birmingham and it's of our church.


[THREE]
My brother is getting married in April and we just got their wedding invitation in the mail and it's the most beautiful wedding invitation I've ever seen. It is printed on wood. WOOD. And then wrapped in this gorgeous lace. 



And the calligraphy on the envelopes is just beautiful. 


[FOUR]
Check out the Lemon Pound Cake recipe I posted yesterday! It's perfect for spring...March is tomorrow!


[FIVE]
Speaking of spring...I've bought a couple new pairs of wedges in the last month that I'm in love with. 

I got these from Nordstrom. They are SO lightweight and comfy. I love them.


And I picked these up at Target. They are so cute especially for $29!


Happy Friday, y'all! Linking up here!

6 comments:

  1. That lemon pound cake looks delicious! And I am loving that wooden + lace wrapped invite - SO pretty! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying hey from the linkup! Those invitations are stunning :) Happy Friday!!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting from the link-up! That pound cake looks amazing! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from the link up. Love that invitation. So unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also from the link-up! Those invitations are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting from the linkup! That pound cake looks heavenly... lemon is one of my favorite things right now. Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs