Wednesday, March 12, 2014

#woodslifeeveryday2014 week 10

This was a great week. John was in town for all of it, the weather was warmer, and we had a lot of fun family time!


Day 64: I'd been craving veggies all day. These beauties were about to get roasted and devoured. #notpregnant


Day 65: Love these two.


Day 66: Three hour nap for this little love today. dirty shirt, PJ pants, too small socks, and sleepy eyes. Love it!


Day 67: Let's see if picking out a big boy potty and undies gets this kid excited about potty training.


Day 68: I had an overwhelming urge to go in and watch my big boy sleep. (Creepy I know.) With so many big changes coming his way (potty training and transitioning to a big boy bed) I just needed to see him curled up in his crib. He is growing and learning so fast and I am loving each age so much.


Day 69: thankful for a beautiful day, warm weather, and sunshine!


Day 70: I had so much fun with my girl at the park this morning. Her sweet little face was covered in dirt and scratched from playing hard.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs