Wednesday, March 5, 2014

#woodslifeeveryday2014 week 9

Whoa! I almost forgot to share our #woodslifeeveryday2014 pictures from this week. It was a loooooong week. John was out of town 6 out of 7 of these days! Every time the door bell would ring, the microwave would ding, the dryer would buzz, a timer go off...Hudson would yell, "Daddy's home!!!" and he would run to the door. Sweet boy! He would get Emma excited too and I would have to distract them with something else. Gosh these 2 love their daddy!


Day 57: "Mommy! Cheese a picture!" So I ran off to grab my phone to take a picture of my precious minis.


Day 58: "I read bible, Mommy!"


Day 59: It had been a long week. I was exhausted but thankful for semi-warm temps so they could run around outside.


Day 60: We all had a wonderful night celebrating Mary Evelyn and Larry's wedding. Always fun spending an evening with Eric and Brittany!


Day 61: For some reason eating the snack right off the table is so much better than out of the snack cup.


Day 62: there's an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba where a kid does a "cook trick" and puts a spoon on his nose. Hudson saw the silverware drawer open and pushed this chair up, reached in and grabbled a "spoon do a coo tick!" 


Day 63: It may not always be pretty and it's certainly not easy but I adore spending my days with these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment...I love to read what you have to say about my little blog!

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs